NSP GBVF 100-Day Challenges
- Press release – Day 100 – 9 July 2022
- Midpoint release – 1 June 2022
- National Launch press release – 12 April 2022
- South Africans urged to collaborate against GBV | Headlines- 6 April 2022
- South Africa: Come Together to End GBV – allAfrica.com – 6 April 2022
- End GBVF Collective – One Voice Newsletter – Various articles
- Extensive plan to curb ‘national crisis’ | Netwerk24 – 24 Feb 2022
- National Strategic Plan on GBVF data to be localised – Polity 6 April 2022
- People urged to join government in fight against GBVF | The Citizen – 7 April 2022
- GBVF: Collective efforts needed to end SA scourge – Health-e News – 12 April 2022
- How is the SA media landscape doing when reporting on GBV? Not so well, panelist argues | News24 – 6 April 2022
- Shared Value Africa Initiative – 22 March 2022
End GBVF Amplifiers – The Circle of Amplifiers is a group of people inspired to connect, learn from each other, and build our individual and collective capacities to respond to GBVF issues effectively. Through the circle, we are growing the members of End GBVF Collective and helping organisations prepare to host 100-Day Challenges in their communities.
End GBVF Collective – The End GBVF Collective is South Africa’s biggest single volunteer network in tackling the scourge of gender-based violence and femicide. Join us on the frontline as we walk the talk needed to ensure a safer tomorrow for womxn, children and LGBTQIA+ individuals.
RE!NSTITUTE – examples of 100-Day Challenges done by RE!NSTITUTE (previously the Rapid Results Institute) which inspires and partners with the World of Impact.
Liberating structures – easy-to-learn microstructures that enhance relational coordination and trust.
Schaffer Consulting – Schaffer Consulting works with leaders and teams to unlock organizational potential, attain breakthrough results, and develop critical capabilities.